Whatever, oatmel is good for health and it reduces cholestrol. Plus i am so hungry!
So i just got back from school. Tons of homewrok to be done.
- rewrite buku pemahaman (It wasn't your fault cikgu. It's no big deal)
- skill practice for add maths.
- bio holiday homework and mind maps of previous chapters.
- powerpoint presentation for biology.
- bina ayat for bahasa
- transformation exercises for math
- write elocution speech for english week
So much work and yet here i am, in front of the computer. I think i so in love with this MAC computer. I even adore staring at it. Its so white and sophisticated. I am also currently downloading the 5th season of One Tree Hill on my laptop. I can't wait to watch the very delicious Chad Michael Murray. Those abs!!
After koko today, which was completely boring by the way. I mean, why did i enter the magazine club anyway? Oh because you don't have to do anything and you still get points. So i guess, i thoght i could do my homework while i'm there. Besides all my besties are in 'choir'. No offence but it is so not my thing.
Anyway, after koko, i hanged out with Mia, Nurul & Ez. God we had so much fun discussing about Ez's elocution speech for forensics. We were totally acting like a bunch of sexy, naughty, bitchy CBNers. Honestly, i never felt more like myself when i'm with them. It is amazing how they tolerate my bitchiness and sarcasm. I guess that is why i love them so much.
Shana: Who would want to do it in the bus?
Mia: Yeah? Do it on a bed or in the shower.
Shana: Tak best la in the shower. Basah sangat.
Ez: Apela Sha. Basah sangat... Best la. Do it with air panas.
Mia: No dengan air sejuk.
Other than that, i am addicted to a new hairstyle. I saw it numerous times on award shows and fashion magazines. I bought the head band at Diva and i cannot ge enough of it. I wanna go buy some more in different colors. Even thought we are not allowed to wear headband at school, i still wear them. During the last period and after school that is.
I want to take a nap now. Chou!


Comments
*drooling my way to sleep..
lol..
soo many sex symbol...soo lil timeeee
;))