School holidays, baby!!! Let's Party! Not!
So chinese new year break is here and there is absolutely no happiness in the air. All i can sense is the taste of depression and pressure. Who's idea was it to have the first text exactly after the holidays? I pity the chinese people, they have to celebrate their lunar new year with a book in their hands. I heard it all from Joey & Bree.
I have at least 6 and half days to study for the first test and yet here i am, in front of my new MAC computer typing my thoughts away. The internet people finally fixed the internet problem so now i have internet access 24/7!!! now there is one reason to be happy.
A painful story to share. When i came back from school just now i went straight to the computer room to watch Grey's Anatomy on DVD. I was blissfully sitting down, waiting for the computer to turn on when the chair that i was sitting on broke! It broke into a 4 pieces and the side of my ribs hit the unused CPU that was placed beside the chair. pieces of wood were everywhere and i couldn't move the left side of my abdomen, just below my armpit.
I carefully stood up and went to the kitchen to ask my maid to check if the side of my abdomen and back is all right. It turns out i got a nasty cut on the left side of my back from one of the screws at the back of the CPU. stupid old computer!
So technically right now, i am typing in pain. but thankfully the joy of the internet has subsided the pain. I hope to fight procrastination and actually open a book to read before i fail my test. Let's just hope you guys do the same.

Now i am off to watch the very sexy "MCSTEAMY" on Grey's. I don't think I'm gonna open any books tonight. I can't wait to watch the new season of Ugly Betty. The new chapter of Love, Lies & Legacy 2 will be out soon. Hope you guys have a fantastic holiday! I'm gonna miss you!!
Comments