All right people, its official, i screwed up my test and the hopes of getting high marks are slim to none. There you go. I said it. I'm a failure.
The tests were fucked up. I am going to get a lot of shouting. especially from my psycho dad who i am not talking to thanks to the argument we had last week. Whatever old man! God he is
driving me bananas every single day.
If you think the tests are over so that means the trouble is over, well you guessed wrong. The other trouble is the results. Mine will be very very low, i assure you. Well except for English. Now
all we gotta do is continue our studies so we don't fuck up SPM.
I am sort of shocked that my one and only 'McSteamy' has skin cancer. I so hope he doesn't die. If he did, i would so cry. I went to OU with Nurul the other day and we had so much fun. We
watched jumper and hayden christensen is so smoking. god bless him!!!
I am still so excited about drama and also the class party!!!! Hanan and Fifa, we are so dancing our butts off for this!!!! I bet we are going to get high on fries and donuts.
Comments