Ok, the first day of school is way over due but hey, i'm still typing!
As usual our homework is increasing day by day. Essays, graphs, lab reports and complicated math related equations that take up a lot of book space are part of our lives everyday. I kinda miss all the AJK shouting their lungs out saying
"Oi korang! buku karangan bila nak hantar?!"
"You guys, cepatlah hantar buku physics! nanti daddy marah"
"Sila hantar buku chemistry sebelum pukul 10!"
Those words of warning are considered normal in my hectic class. From the words of our class teacher, we have the most 'diligent, responsible and kind hearted' class monitor. the funny thing is, last year i always copied her book when i didn't finish my work. but this year, J is copying my math book instead. I don't mind, it's just funny.
H and F are officially by new bitches. Our assistant monitor, A is halfway to getting promoted to the bitch position. H and F have been wonderful! they are so funny, interesting and we can't stop talking about gossip girl, comedy shows or hot male celebrities. i seriously adore u guys.
In religious studies, i sit next to R. I wasn't close to her next year but i think she is so sweet now. I also sit near to S who is total gossip girl addict like me. Its ridiculous!!! I guess i have learned to mingle and mix around with different people this year, not tied up in 1 clique anymore.
Drama comp is around the corner. I so can't wait!!! the cast and director are fun to work with plus are bloody talented. Honestly i prefer if F became johnny costello. You are a great actor, F!!! I so hope we go to finals....
As usual, life in pineapple hill high is hectic as always. but as true CBNers, we go through the pressure and stress but still look beautiful doing it. gossip, rumors and bitching around are still roaming around but i have learned balance them. I wanna put all the hate aside and just have fun.
As usual our homework is increasing day by day. Essays, graphs, lab reports and complicated math related equations that take up a lot of book space are part of our lives everyday. I kinda miss all the AJK shouting their lungs out saying
"Oi korang! buku karangan bila nak hantar?!"
"You guys, cepatlah hantar buku physics! nanti daddy marah"
"Sila hantar buku chemistry sebelum pukul 10!"
Those words of warning are considered normal in my hectic class. From the words of our class teacher, we have the most 'diligent, responsible and kind hearted' class monitor. the funny thing is, last year i always copied her book when i didn't finish my work. but this year, J is copying my math book instead. I don't mind, it's just funny.
H and F are officially by new bitches. Our assistant monitor, A is halfway to getting promoted to the bitch position. H and F have been wonderful! they are so funny, interesting and we can't stop talking about gossip girl, comedy shows or hot male celebrities. i seriously adore u guys.
In religious studies, i sit next to R. I wasn't close to her next year but i think she is so sweet now. I also sit near to S who is total gossip girl addict like me. Its ridiculous!!! I guess i have learned to mingle and mix around with different people this year, not tied up in 1 clique anymore.
Drama comp is around the corner. I so can't wait!!! the cast and director are fun to work with plus are bloody talented. Honestly i prefer if F became johnny costello. You are a great actor, F!!! I so hope we go to finals....
As usual, life in pineapple hill high is hectic as always. but as true CBNers, we go through the pressure and stress but still look beautiful doing it. gossip, rumors and bitching around are still roaming around but i have learned balance them. I wanna put all the hate aside and just have fun.
~5K is smoking ya'll!!~
Comments
mcm GG laa...
h & F & R & s
=)))