Military boys may look stern but I have a feeling that they are secretly lecherous
Seriuosly, it breaks my heart to see the dissapointing face of Miss Winnie today. I mean, she has so much faith in us and believes so hard that we can score our chemistry paper. But all of us have let her down and that makes me so guilty. I guess i'll try harder and next. (lets just pray that i do)
Anyway, we had drama practice today as usual. For some reason, getting out Tiara & Ilda from puteri islam was kind of amusing. to bad we had to practice in a dingy/ creepy class room next to 5W. I think that place is haunted or something. Raja was very upset that we didn't go get her from library duty and she had to wonder around the school aimlessly looking for us. We are deeply sorry for that.
I already bought the Simple Plan CD for Hanan and Sara. Now all i have to do is wrap Sara's CD. I bought purple wrapping paper cause she said her favorite color was purple this afternoon. You owe me so much Hanan for letting me go all the way to KLCC to get not only your CD but a CD for Sara's birthday present.
The most compelling thing about today was when i was on my way home. As got out of the LRT, it was 3.35 and i promised my driver i would be there at 3.30 so i was running a little late. But as i got out, this guy whom i don't know his name but my sister and i call him 'military boy', came out from he LRT as well. I usually see when i get back home. Here are somethings that i discvored about him
- He has a crew cut hair
- He walks with his shoulders back like he's a mighty person
- He's got nice broad shoulders
- He's a prefect from our neighbouring school
- He is a military boy
- I know that because his dad picks him up in a black car with plate number that starts with Z
I never actually thought he was good looking or anything cause to me, he looks very stern and i have never seen him make a face expression. But today, as i was walking hastily down the stairs he did something very compelling to me. He was not looking straight at me but he was gazing at me with his yes. Then he raised an eyebrow and gave me a smirk. Try imagining someone doing all that in less than 10 seconds.
To me it was so insatiable. It was like one of those looks that bad boys give you when they find you somewhat interesting. It reminded me so much of Reid Garwin. Sexy baby!!!
Now i gotta go find info and help with the public speaking speech for both Ezora and Ainnura. God, i feel like i'm in forensics. But i am happy to help and i am flattered that they asked me. Even Miss Anusya asked me to help them.
Chou!
Comments
gilegilepunyethankyou!!
n mmmmm...if didnt went to klcc today...
you wont be able to actually bump in to ur military boy!!n he wont gave u THE smirk x))
lol