ShangriLa Hotel has the best dessert table in Kuala Lumpur. Period.
So yesterday, my family and i went to ShangriLa for lunch. I had to a wear a tudung as usual because my cousin was there. I didn't mind because i was 80% positive there would not be anyone i know there.
The food there was fantastic! They had everything from italian, western, chinese, indian, japanese and so much more. I was in gourmet food heaven. But the best thing was the dessert table.
They prepared a whole section for the dessert. It was unbelievable. There was a 4 tier chocolate fountain. Beside it was an assorments of fruits and marsmallows on sticks so you could dip it threw the fountain.
The most obvious thing there was the chocolate. I was in a chocolate fantasy world. I seriously have never seen that much of chocolate in my life. It was everywhere. Here are the list of chocolate desserts that i ate
- chocolate creme brulee
- chocolate pudding
- chocolate cheese cake
- chocolate sponge cake
- chocolate dipped straberry
- chocolate dipped marsmallows
- chocolate lollipop
- chocolate tiramisu
My favorite was the chococlate tiramisu. It was to die for!!! I want some right now. After that we went home where my cousin and I started our homework. I helped her to write her university assignment and then i had to finish my elocution speech which ironically was titled 'The Wonders Of Chocolate"
All and all i had a lot of fun. Oh, i discovered a new band called Faber Drive. They are so cool!!
Chou!


Comments