Dont know what you think you're doing to me,
(Hey! Stripper, Hey! Stripper)
Dont know what you see its getting to me,
(Hey! Stripper, Hey! I wanna be your mister)
Na na, Na na, Na na, Na na, Na
Na na, Na na, Na na, Na na, Na
Na na, Na na, Na na, Na na, Na
Na na, Na na, Na na, Na na, Na
So today we had drama. We got the stage today for an hour, which was totally not enough. We only did 2 scenes when all together we have 4. I don't know how we are going to get throught this in one peace. I mean, drama comp is this FRIDAY!
After our stage time, we went to the creepy class next to 5P. We did other scenes but with no music. All of us ate spaghetti from the canteen. It wasn't the best i have eaten but it tasted ok.
Some of the actors were acting like divas which pissed off a lot of people. For god sake, don't be so selfish! We all are gonna have to work togetehr if we're going to make this drama a success.
A lot of people were trying on my Escada shades. Joey acted out as one of those busybody chinese mahjong players and Tiara acted as a 'mak ayam'. It was so funny.
The best part was when i found someones script on the stage podium and thought it was mine. When i was about to go back home, i discovered it another class's script. It was shocking! Now we know how their story goes.
I went home with Marz. It was fun. We talked about all the juniors that have lost their virginity. It was hilarious!
Sukantara is tommorow. I just know its going to be a tiring day.
I wanna buy an Ipod skin. Especially this one. It is so pretty!!!
I wanna win drama comp!!!!!
Chou

Comments