
Bite the dust
Trust me, anything you can do
I can do better than you
Bite the dust
I am so overly excited and nervous about tomorrow!! We have been practicing our ass off! I do not know if performing second is either good or bad. I just want to see the dramas from other classes.
When we were waiting for the radio, i hanged out with the other girls who were practising and discovered that they were as tensed up as us. Well except for class T. They look and sound so confident.
Yu Wern told us that we would finish by 5 but she rapped it up at 4. So Nish, Marz, Yuwy and I had some time to chat and gossip about all the stuff that has been happening at school. You know, selling your body, losing your virginity, life before CBN and many more other explicit stories....
I went back with Nish and discovered a lot of things about her. We had a very interesting conversation.
NISH: I was kind of surprise when you told me you didn't have a boyfriend. I thought you would because you are so outspoken and all.....
SHANA: -laughing-
Best of luck for tomorrow!
Chou
Drama.... Drama.... Drama....Drama.... Drama...
Comments