Bad boys are driving me crazy,
Oh, so you can try to save me from love,
But I rather have that he's chains and handcuffs,
Make me his prisoner,
I got Rafa's Ipod today and got addicted to a song by Nicole Scherzinger called Super Villain. The lyrics are somewhat dirty (see above). I am so going to go through her whole playlist because we have the same taste in music.
There was sukantara today. I am so frustrated that i didn't pass lompat jauh. God, I could have so got that 2 marks!!! But at least i got 7 out of 8 which is an accomplishment to me. But with the high marks from the form 5 pauline girls, we still are in last place among all houses. Its dissapointing to know that your last year here and we're going to emerge last. Stupid... Damn the form 3 for doing a pathetic job!
I can't wait for drama this friday!! I know i have been bragging about drama since forever but it is a big deal to me. I really do wanna make it to the finals! We are all staying back tomorrow till 5 to get eveything in perfect shape.
One thing i am happy about is the fact that my grandparents are not here!!! I have the whole house to my freaking self!!! Well until saturday... but still... I feel like a free teenager! I'm trying to upload all the one tree hill series to my ipod by this weekend. So i can finally watch it!
I saw the dresses that the people from the Academy Awards wore and was so jealous that Jessica Alba wore a Marchesa dress that i admired. I even thought of having it tailor made for prom! The one i imagined was in gold and white, Jessica's was in dark purple.
I wanna take a nap and then do my ever increasing homework.
Chou
Comments