Doctors orders, one glass of water
One dose of you, and call me in the mornin'
I didn't go to school today thanks to never ending disco in my head. I went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with "Tension Migraine". I always thought migraines are for people with hectic lifestyle or people with high blood pressures. How could an almost 17 year old like me get a migraine? I blame the intervensi and the freaking government. Instead of making me smarter, you guys are stressing me out.
The doctor said that my migraines are effecting my eye sight. I freaked out when he said that because I am proud that i am one of the few people in my family that does not require spectacles. I always tease my sister and call her 'blind'. So we went to the eye specialist and they checked my eyes. Thankfully i have perfect vision and that the blurriness is cause by my headaches.
I am currently addicted to a new singer called Nikki Flores. She's 18 year old half hispanic and her music genre is R&B and hip-hop. When i first saw her picture i assumed she was one of those bubblegum pop girls. But its way different cause her music is produced by my favourite producers Timbaland and Danja. The guy in her 'strike' video is Marcus Coloma. He's the cute guy in One Tree Hill and Material Girls. He's so hot....
Hanan are we still on tomorrow??? I need to go clear my mind....
Chou
Comments