
Please god, give me an ass and Kat's legs
So i had a very long shower in the evening. It was pretty long. But then again i am a girl and we have the right to take as much time as possible when it comes to bathroom hours. I used the new foot scrub that i bought at Mark an Spencer's. That scrub works like magic.
Right now, i feel completely clean. My legs are so smooth right now and also other parts of my body that do not need any mentioning. I reshaped my eyebrows and used a pore pack for my nose. I am not even going anywhere and yet i'm prepping up like i'm going to prom.
Nowadays i am satisfied with my abs. They are not as define and chunky as Gwen's but its just right for me. Those sit ups really help. My waist is fine, my arms are good now the only thing i want is an ass and firm thighs. My calves are ok but i am not pleased with my thighs. I want tone legs like Katharine McPhee but how can i run when my freaking leg still hurts!!!
I watched TV for the first time in a very long time. I watched American Idol which was awesome. When Hanan told me that the theme was the 80s, the song that went to my head was 'another day in paradise' by Phil Collins. Surprisingly, that song was sang by Hanan's very own lover boy, Davis Archuleta. What are the odds of that?
Now i'm off to do more sit ups.
Chou!
Shana has a hot body. Don't try to deny it.
Comments
yes shana, u do have a hot bod
but i have ass n fifa have boobs
we're even!!
=))