Procrastination is my best friend
Today i thought i would start on my homework and do little stuudying. But no, i was stuck in front of the computer. Instead of doing my essay, i was typing the latest chapters of Love, Lies & Legacy 2. I just had the sudden urge to write and i kind of miss Darius. I was palying around with thte internet and stumbled upon someting very interesting.
Who knew Darius means ' to posses good'. I mean i chose that name because it suited the character and i loved it. I love the name so much that there is a big chance i am going to name my future son Darius. Crazy right?
Origin of the name- DARIUS
Roman form of Δαρειος (Dareios), which was the Greek form of the Persian name Dârayavahush, which was composed of the elements dâraya "to possess" and vahu "good". Several ancient kings of Persia bore this name, including Darius the Great who invaded Greece but was defeated in the Battle of Marathon.
So since i found the meaning of Darius i was tempted to find out about Jesse. He migth not be in the second book, well not yet but he still important to me. I was surprised to discover that Jesse is actually a hebrew name.
Origin of the name- JESSE
From the Hebrew name יִשַׁי (Yishay) which possibly meant "gift". Jesse was the father of King David in the Old Testament
There is this new character that I put in and I had a tough time finding the right name for her. I searched for names of greek goddesses and anything to do with greek mythology but could not pin point a suitable name for her. I decided to use the first name I thought of when I first created her. I started to develop her way back in December and discovered her original name is similar to Nicole Richie's daughter's name.
Thank you to Fifa who helped me with the grueling name process. In the end she and I decided on one beautiful name that does not have any meaning but is compatible to this new character. After all the name searching, i end up using the name i first thougth for her. Sheesh...
The new chapter of Love, Lies & Legacy is out!
If you want to know the name of my new character, she will be in the new chapter. Have fun reading it!
Chou
Comments
anyways sex is sex xD
awesome
emmm.i juz notice ur current sex symbol is heath ledger
ur sex symbol is dead
juz fyi
=)