I was thinking of all the my favourite teen movies and decided to post all the best lines or stuff that i think is funny from my favorite movies.
10 Things I Hate About You
Patrick Verona: What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavoured nipples?
John Tucker Must Die
Coach Williams: Coach Claypoole is in the hospital, so we're combining all first period gym classes. (girls groan)
Coach Williams: Yeah yeah, I know, we all hate each other.
A Cinderella Story
Shelby: What can I get that has no carbs, no sugar and is fat free?
Sam: Uh, water.
Bring It On
Missy: What is your sexuality?
Les: Well, Jan's straight and I'm.... controversial.
Missy: Are you trying to tell you speak fag?
Les: Oh fluently.
Sky High
Warren Peace: To let true love remain unspoken is the quickest route to a heavy heart.
Layla: Wow, that is really deep.
Warren Peace: (reading off a fortune cookie) Yeah.. and your lucky number are 4, 16, 5 and 49.
Mean Girls
Coach Carr: Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary positon, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, Ok? Promise? Now everybody take some rubbers.
She's The Man
Toby: Is your sister hot?
Sebastian: Uh... I guess so... She's got personality.
Toby: Eww
The Breakfast Club
Allison: I'll do anything sexual. I don't need a million dollars to do it either.
Claire: You're lying.
Allison: I already have. I've done just about everything there is except a few things that are illegal. I'm a nymphomaniac.
Claire: Lie.
Brain: Are your parents aware of this?
Allison: The only person I told was my shrink.
Andrew: And what did he do when you told him?
Allison: He nailed me.
Claire: Very nice.
Juno
Paulie Bleaker: I still have your underwear.
Juno Macguff: I still have your virginity.Paulie Bleaker: Would you shut up?
What A Girl Wants
Ian: Looking for me?
Daphne: No, I was just looking for the loo.
Ian: Outside? On the terrace?
The Princess Diaries
Lilly: WAIT FOR ME WAIT FOR ME!
[Two others teenagers stop, and look at her]
Lilly : Wait. Wait. No, not you - I don't even know you!
[Two others teenagers stop, and look at her]
Lilly : Wait. Wait. No, not you - I don't even know you!
The Covenant
Aaron Abbot: What the hell are you staring at, faggot?
Chase Collins: That thing between your legs. It's like a penis, but smaller.
Comments
juno; ur shorts are specially gold today.
paulie; oh, my mum use the color save bleach.
juno; go carol.
paulie; i'll tell her
LMAO!!