
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven.
I just finished reading the second volume of The Vampire Diaries. Unexpectedly, I cried when I read the last chapter. I mostly cried during the painful sad parts. When Stefan got stabbed numerous times and almost died. I don't know, i guess the way the author explained that harrowing sense of pain was so real and it felt like I was being stabbed myself.
Throughout the whole 4th book, i cried during the parts where Stefan would meet Elena in his dreams. She is dead and that is the only way they could see each other. God, the part where they first met in the dream, the way they touched each other and hugged each other like they never wanted to let go was heartbreaking!
___________________________________________________
"Stefan," Elena called again, but her voice came as if from a long distance. The brightness was almost gone. The bright spirit that had led them had vanished without a trace, and even the moon and the stars were covered by clouds.
Stefan had been breathing more and more quickly. Now he lifted his face too, not in anger but in unbearable pain. His eyes were searching the clouds as if he might find some last trace of golden light, some flicker of brightness there. He couldn't. And the cry that burst out of him was the most terrible thing she'd ever heard.
"Elena!"
__________________________________________________________
See you guys tomorrow.
Chou
Comments