
I'll miss you David!!!
So this morning i taught my grandmother how to use the MAC. She has one in her room for her islamic study use. She's old and can't move around so much so she bought the MAC so she could watch all her islamic speeches online. So i bookmarked all the sites and the lesson begun. It was quite long because she doesn't even know how to move the mouse!!! The mouse is wireless and she doesn't know how to move it.
Then she told me to prevent wearing jeans. Guess why.... She believes that my tight hip hugging jeans are obsructing my hip bones from growing.... WTF? I have been wearing tight clothes all my life and grew up just fine. Old people...
WTF??? David Hernandez is out! I love him!!! He's hot.... I truly believe he got kicked out because of the whole stripper scandal. Which is totally not fair. So what if he's a stripper? At least he can sing! God i hate Kristy!! Shit la...
Still haven't touch a single homework......
Chou
Comments