
I think I need to stop following misery’s lead
School is out for the next 10 days. Plus there is an addiotional 2 days off the week we re-enter. For some reason i am not that excited. Holidays? Nothing exciting. I'll be trying to finish my load of homework and try to study for intervency.
Go out? I don't know yet. I really want to go watch Step Up 2. Maybe i'll invite Ainnura cause she does owe me lunch at Chilli's. After seeing an advertisement on the newspaper this morning with Ilda, I am dying for a Starbucks machiato.
My freaking leg still hurts.When will it heal?? I don't want to tempang all holiday. All and all it has been a hectic yet boring week. I want to spend my holidays watching Ugly Betty and One Tree Hill that i've downloaded on my Ipod. I will be blogging a lot, if i choose not to go stay with my mum's house.
Hope all you guys have a decent holiday. Call me if you need anything. I'm gonna miss you!
I am waiting for something exciting to happen to me. Maybe that something lies inside of me.
I am waiting for my supernova.
Chou
Comments