Half the people there had a problem with me but who cares, right?
So taday my family and I went to Pavi for lunch. Everyone ate at the cafe in the Times bookstore. My cousin, my sister and I didn't find the food there interesting so my grandfather, being the generous person that he is, gave us RM100 to go eat at he food court.
When we were walking to the escalator, we past Friday's and decided since we had a lot of money, we might as well spend it with great food. So we all shared a tomato basil pasta and a mushroom cheeseburger. The dessert was to die for. It was like a chocolate fudge sundae with a liberal amount of whipped cream. Our hopes of grabbing a caramel machiato afterwards turn to dust thanks to our full stomachs.
Later I had a shopping spree at Esprit. For some reasan, my grandmother was really magnanimous today and offered us some clothes. But the rules were that our clothes were not to be tight, not short and absolutely no short sleeves. I bought this cool black jersey dress and an adorable violet sweater.
We went home and i called Ainnura to tell her that I couldn't make it to her birthday party. Since Ainnura is like the greatest friend in the world, she came and picked me up personally. She told me, she'll arrive at my house at 7.00 but she arrived t 8.25 instead. Ezza was in the car as well so we had a lot to talk about. Ezza is like my favorite and most sweet junior i know.
When we arrive at her house, everyone was surpriesed to see me. I guess 'some' people were not happy to see me. But i tried to be nice and say hi to everyone there. For the first 15 minutes, i was sitting alone. But then again, i had my Ipod and started to watch '10 things i hate about you' . I am so used to being isolated in Ainnura's group of friends. Well some people acknowledge me like Zarith.
Then Jasmin arrived and i finally started to talk. She introduced me to this guy, F. She was playing matchmaker and said we have a lot of things in common. Like the fact we're both mean and sarcastic. So i striked a conversation with him and i found out he is a nice guys. His english is flawless, he does not dress like a rempit and he wears a retainer which is kind of appealing.
He is like a guy version of me and let me tell you, when i first discovered that, it sort of freaked me out. By 10, i had to go home cause i told my grandma i'll be home by 9.30. I told Jasmin about it and told her i'm taking a cab home. She was worried and asked F to accompany me. Is it so obvious she wants me to get close to him? Anyway, i got a ride from Ezza's dad. Thank god!
Interesting fact- all the forms 5s there (all of qimy's gang) were there with their boyfriends. All of them were stuck to each other. I felt like the only single person there and when we were walking to the gate, Ezza and her boyfriend had this cute moment which made think for a slight second that maybe having a boyfriend might be cool.
All and all i had a great time. Sorry Ilda for not getting a chance to see you.
Chou




Comments