See I'm so sick make it better better baby
Say you will ah please baby be my painkiller
So the parent teacher interview went a little smoothly than i expected. I thought my dad would start nagging and complaining about my poor results. He was dissapointent at my poor science subject marks. But at the same time we was happy at the high marks i got for the language subjects.
The headache in my head is not decreasing even though i'm downing more painkillers than you can imagine. It feels like there's a disco in my brain that is constantly playing annoying techno music. It's unbearable, especially when i was doing the intervensi tests.
I went out with my grandma today... again... this time we went to Ikea. She bought a new sofa and 2 new office chairs. I was having a headache the whole time we were there. But thank god the daim cake and the ikea ice-cream made me happy.
When we got home, my sister and I assembled the chairs. So in this exact moment, i am sitting on a brand new black office chair. My dad and grandma keep telling me to go to sleep so my headache can subside. But how the hell am i suppose to sleep when there is a lot of homework to be done!
Yeah, intervensi is over but homework is never ending....
Today, I told Jasmin about my unexpected encounter with Tanner last friday. I specifically told her that i detested him the whole time i was at Chilli's and you know what she said in return?
" Sha the new edition of garudamas baru keluar and Tanner's face is all over it... you should go check it out...."
I am already pissed off at him and she wants to praise him even more... and she has the decency to tell me that i should go check him out in garudamas. What am i suppose to do? Cut out his pictures, enlarge it and paste it in my Bitch Academy notebook so i can adore him 24/7?
yeah right...
If I acted moody towards you guys in the past week, I deeply apologize. It's this bloody headache.
Chou

Comments