Oh princess
you make the party
with your hands
in your pockets
and your innocent eyes
and all those things
running around in your head.
I am officially 17. I'm happy about it but at the same time I don't really care. Its just a number anyway. Surprisingly, a lot of people greeted Happy Birthday to me. I'm not use to it because I assume not many people at school like me. Even people like Ashee and Yana greeted me. Zarith even remembered my birthday. It's weird because I thougth after our big fight, they would eliminate everything there is to know about me. It's nice and I appreciate every single greeting.
I got a gelaskin from Hanan, Fifa and Rafa. I went insane when Hanan gave it to me early in the morning. I even immediately put in on m Ipod. It is so pretty and it looks so good on my Ipod. Thank you guys!
Hours working on the chemistry presentation last night was totally in vain because Miss W didn't even asked us to present. Apparently, Tiara and Hanan have already seen the " I'm f**king Matt Damon" video. Hanan and I were singing that song all day and Tiara thought it was funny. You should totally see it Ilda!
I went home with Ilda and Marzy today. We bitched about T. I think that there isn't a day where we wouldn't bitch about some poor whore. I saw Mia at the LRT with T and T even greeted me. It was cute. It really makes me want to get to know T even more. I wanna know her hidden agenda and also her virginity status.
All and all it was a good day except for the fact that I can't find my bloody retainers. I'm still thinking about my little brother singing happy birthday to me on the phone this morning before school. I kind of miss that little critter.

The first picture of my 17th birthday
chou
Comments