Let's change our luck,
This night is all we got,
Drive fast until we crash,
Into this dead life.
Today was a sleepy day for me. Mira just came back from her 1 month hiatus. I was happy that I got high marks for my literature. Who knew one big word could make a big difference in your language score?
I spent quality time with Ilda during chemistry. We did an experiment and finished our PEKA. I sat next to Mira during physics. We catched up on things. She still firmly believes that I remind her so much of her cousin. The difference is that her cousin's homeland is England whereas mine is America.
We did a obivously stupid experiment on how to create a full circuit. All you have to do is connect all the wires in the right place and tada! the bulb lights up!! It's not hard plus daddy didn't even evaluated when we were connecting all the wires. If you asked someone else to connect it for you and then call daddy to prove that the damn thing lights up, he wouldn't even noticed that you didn't connect it yourself. Sheesh...
Chou
Comments
u mean he can turn u on heat?????
wakakakakakakak x))
anyway mr hoo is full of shit. i really dislike all those experiment stuffs
come on laaa..
& tiara, x bolah bla!!
dat is soo inappropriate!!!
lol