And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
What a stupid lamb.
What a sick masochistic lion.
So I spent the whole day lounging around doing nothing when I am obviously suppose to study. It wasn't a boring day but now I feel totally guilty for not doing anything. I watched TV today, something I haven't done for a long time. Then I spent the rest of the day online doing god knows what.
I finally discovered who is going to portray Jacob Black in the new Twilight movie and I am so dissapointed. Its just that I never imagine Jake looking like him. I need to see how he carries the character first, only then can I judge whether he's perfect or not. By the way, the actor is Taylor Lautner. He's 16 and acted in Cheaper By The Dozen 2 & The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl 3-D.
I checked out YouTube and found videos of over obsessive Twilight fans, trespassing on the Twilight set. They were taking pictures and harassing Robert Pattinson. Ok, does anyone remember what colour is Edward's hair? Cause Robert's hair colour in Twilight is the same reddish copper colour he had during Harry Potter. Whatever colour it is, he is still hot as hell....

I so can't wait for the movie to come and it better be good. I don't care if the release date is close to SPM, I am still watching it. No one can stop me. I am also looking forward for the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. Its coming out at the end of summer. The 3rd book of Blue Bloods is coming out in fall. And to think that those are the crucial times when I suppose to read revision books.
Chou
Comments
alalala, i xske die
way to make a good book into a tragic movie =(