God please help me tomorrow.
Today was a relatively normal day. My bag was light as a feather due to book checking. I talked to Hanan and Fifa about Syafiq, the cute boarding school guy with the british accent. Too bad he's taken. Like what the geek said- they're perfect for each other, vain & vainer. Then Hanan and I came up with a conclusion that kids from Bukit Jelutong are not your typical average teenagers and they always get dumped here in CBN.
Agama was fun. We were learning about marriage. Plus i haven't entered agama class in a while. Seeing Syafiqah and Rafa again was cool. Other than that Fifa and Hanan could not stop teasing me because I couldn't pronounce my S properly due to my new retainers. I felt like I was talking with a duck stuffed in my mouth.
After school, Hanan, Marzy, Ilda and I had a bitch talk. I kept thinking that the harsh words we were saying seriously highlighted the fact that we are total bitches. I mean Ilda saying that bitching around is so addictive and we are so use to it cannot be any more true.
Guy: Thank you so much! When we are a little older, remind me to marry you.
Girl: Very funny...
Guy: Just imagine, your eyes and my smile, we'll make great babies.
Girl: Honey, the only babies I'm gonna have are the ones from screwing around with your friends.
That is something I cooked up and later Shafiqah went and added the funny last line. I have my speech tomorrow and I totally forgot about it. I'm doomed.
Chou
Comments