I don't care what he might think about me
You can vibe without me if you want
I could be the one to take you home
Baby we could rock the night alone
So school was mostly predictable. I think I'm getting bored witht he same old routine. I discovered today that you should not treat your boyfriends like emotional pillows. I mean generally boys don't show emotion so what makes you think they are good at listening to a girl's unpredictable snivelling emotions?
If you feel a little down, you could tell him about it and he'll try to cheer you up. But telling every single of your bloody problems is completely insane. The problem we girls face start rom the pettiest things so if you tell those petty problems to a boy, he'll think this- You're upset because of that small matter?
Girlfriends are there for a reason. We can tolerate and understand yor problems more clearly than men. Girlfriends are your emotional pillows not boyfriends. I totally sympathize those poor bastards out there that have to listen to their girlfriend's insignificant dilemmas 24/7. Plus, if your boyfriend does not manage enliven you up, you get even more upset. Which makes it even more difficult for the boyfriend!
Anyway, we actually did something in PBSM today. We learned how to march and believe me, none of the form 5s were serious about it. When I saw Joey and Illa demonstrating the marching, it was sort of cool and I wanted to learn it. But the form 5s were not cooperating so it made it difficult for Zack to control us.
That afternoon, I encountered this girl which I am not fond of. When I first discovered she existed last year, her first impression towards me was arrogant. I tried to get along with her but I have this undeniable hatred for her. I don't know why. She never did anything bad to me but I still hate her. She just ticks me off! When she's close, I can't help but want to smack her pretty face.
Chou
Comments