Jealousy,
We are so crazy,
Why do you have to be so lazy?
You like daisy!
That is the song Fifa conjured up in class. It's ironic because in that very moment, I was feeling jealous. Apparently a certain whore drove her new mini cooper to school. I envied her beacuse I want a car too and a mini cooper as your first car makes you a very lucky person. If only I had a drivers license. If somebody offered me a chance to get a car (in my dreams) this year, I would want a Volkwagen Cross Polo. Sorry but the new Beetle is too cute for my taste.
Maybe I should ask Malenka to teach me how to drive! Anyway at school today, I saw a lonely birthday girl. I wanted to go up and say happy birthday cause it seemed like everywhere I turned, she was there but I didn't. I'm surprised that I actually remember that skank's birthday. But I did felt sorry for her.
Before I went home I hanged out with Syafiqah, Sofia, DQ and Diba. I totally forgot how nice Sofia can be. Plus she remembered Malenka and thougth that his real name is Malenka. Funny. Syafiqah talked about love affairs between collegues at the Guess shop where she used to work at and they also talked about a very short 23 year old guy that DQ likes which I am totally oblivious about.
My hard disk is causing problems. I had to give it to dad so he can go fix it. Other than that, I discovered how beautiful Emmy Rossum is. Her voice is so great and she's damn gorgeous. Envy much? I really like listening to her album when I'm doing math or add math.

Chou
Comments