I don't know what I've been told, someone here is getting old.
I know it's late to post the party blog but I was tired for the pass couple of days. Too much partying, I guess. Thankfully almost all of you came and all of you arrived late, including me. But thank god that Malenka arrived at 10.30 so he made sure our table wasn't given away.
We all ate and talked and bitched and laughed and watched dirty scenes in each others Ipods. I really enjoyed the nachos, they were heavenly. I felt sorry for Malenka for being the only guy there but he was a sport and he looked totally comfortable. Plus he can't stop laughing at Alia's jokes, neither could I. That part where she accidentally did something stupid and tried to cover it up by singing tha Jason Mraz song with a bottle of ketchup.
When my cupcakes arrived, I didn't expect to climb on a chair so the staff could sing their signature birthday song. They were so enthusiastic and in the end they gave me a bottle ketchup to give my 'thank you speech'.
So after picture taking and cupcake eating, the bill came. It came up to almost RM500 which was a shock because I only budgeted Rm350. It was a miracle that we were able to pay. After the toilet picture session, we all went our separate ways. I wanted to kareoke with Syafiqah but I didn't have enough money.
After everyone went home, my sister, Nurul, Malenka and I wondered around for a while. With our limited money we went to the cafe inside Times for some hot chocolate. There we talked and bitched about everyone. Malenka was finally exposed to the bitchy and crazy world of CBN. Then we went to KLCC by cab to meet my sister's guy friend.
Truthfully, I had so much fun .But I wished we could spend some more time after we all ate. But all of you had to go home early. Maybe we should do it next time. I had fun with Malenka. We are officially back to normal, no more awkwardness. Thank god!
I discovered that Malenka can't look me in the eye for too long. He said that when I lock eyes with him, there is this intense moment. I don't feel it but he obviously does. I just like looking at his eyes because they are sepet. Malenka helped me to carry all my presents which was weird because I am not use to guys carrying my stuff.
The day ended when I hugged Malenka at the train station. That day was wonderful and I would remember it forever. Thank guys!
Chou


Comments