Am I really a good friend?
Nothing interesting really happened today, just your average normal day at school. I wasn't in the best mood today. I think I'm getting sick of listening to my friend's petty boyfriend dilemmas. I really want to talk about some other thing besides boyfriends.
During Bio, Falini said I was a good friend. That made me laugh but she only said it so I could draw the picture of the plant stem for bio PEKA. I think that I consider myself such a bitch that totally forget how nice I could be sometimes. I discovered that my whore of a ex bestfriend is moving 300km away from KL. I hope that nymphomaniac gets herpes, dies and burns in hell for eternity.
I went back with Ilda today. She told me on the way down that she wants to meet her friend at BK. When we arrived, instead of one boy, I saw about 6. You know Ilda, friend is plural. Next time add the S at the back or say- I'm meeting my friend plus 5.
This weekend is actually with my mother but I decided to stay to finish all my homework. If I go there, all i'll do is sleep and watch DVDs. So my sister went and I stayed behind. I plan to avoid my granmother this whole weekend. I want to peacefully indulge the new adult contemporary, sweet acoustic and deep alternative songs that I have downloaded recently. I hope the words will calm my hectic head.
Here is to a deep weekend!
Chou
Comments