Salsa makes me horny
School was boring, as usual. I went to badminton practice but didn't play, almost no one did. I hanged out with Athena, Norus, Lani and some other girls who I don't know their names. I french braided Sweet May's hair yesterday and before school ended. Athena wanted me to do the same thing on her hair. So I end up doing it to almost everyones' hair.
Afterwards I went to KLCC with Mia to check out some books. We had lunch at the food court and guess who we bumped into, Azza and 2 juniors whose names I do not know. Apparently when I came with tray of alfredo, the 1st junior was like- Aishah Zubaydah dah sampai, panjang umur. Thanks a lot Syafiqah and Azza for announcing my full name during the elocution competition day.
They went off to go shopping and we encountered another unexpected person, Malenka. I knew he was in town to help my sister with her song. He is a musician and my sister needed some advice on how to make the song better. The thing that made me mad was the fact that he looked so ravishing today. I mean, you're only here to meet my sister and I wearing school uniforms. There is no need to dress up and turn me on Malenka!
I'm being a total ass because no matter where Malenka goes, he always dresses up. It is who he is. He just has to dress up smart and delicious all the time. Even I am like that. I need to wear something great, no matter where I am going out to.
Speaking of fashion, when I was eating at the food court, I saw these 2 girls walking pass. One of them was wearing an ugly pink mini dress while exposing her baby blue bra to the whole world. The shocking thing was what her friend was wearing. She was wearing a tight pink baby-T with the most shortest skirt I have ever seen on a malay girl in my life. I swear to god that skirt was like 4 inches long from the hips. 4 inches which is roughly 10.2cm. It was so short that her butt was exposed and I could clearly see her purple thong.... ASTAGHA!
Anyway instead of going home after lunch to study, I went and watched Over Her Dead Body with Mia, my sister and Malenka. The story was funny and Jason Biggs is hilarious. He just can't stop saying- I'm not gay!!
Chou
Comments