I had a blast bitching around with Lula & Mel all day.
So today was the upper secondary elocution. I only realised it was today at 7.00AM when I was in the school bus. I totally forgot about it. Lula, Mel & Ren were in the competition too so I hanged out with them.
The comp started at around 9.30pm. They said to be there at 8 but it only started an hour and a half later. Elocution was first due to some unfair reasons. Apparent S who is a total pathological liar had a piano exam at 10.30. So as usual she called her mum and asked her to bring forward the elocution so she could take her piano exam. What a spoilt brat!
Lula, Mel, Ren and I spent 45 minutes bitching about S. Even Hema joined us! As much as we all detest S, she is still a good speaker. So we wouldn't be surprisse if she won. If she didn't win, she would call her mum to complain like what she did during drama comp. How she win best actress when she only had 4 lines???
My speech was like shit cause I talked to fast. Everyone else was great. Mel's speech was so funny, it was about 22 ways to order pizza. After all of us presented, we sat down at the back and hanged out. Mel read my "Subs & Stalkers" story and now is completely in love with James.
After recess, we hanged out in the hall again. The form 2 choral speaking was hilarious. All of them were making fools of themselves up there. I seriously think the script writers of the choral speaking did not read the rules of the comp. You absolutely cannot use malay words but there were kids shouting words like 'lepak', 'dadah' and 'sepak raga'.
While we were waiting for the judges' results, Azza and Syafiqah came on stage to entertain us. They end up calling Lula and I up the stage to do a small sketch. It was embarrasing! At first when I didn't want to go up, Azza and Syafiqah were hollering "Aishah Zubaydah! Come up here!" Now almost the whole school knows my full name.
Later, Mel performed her OI piece she did for forensics. It was so funny. Lastly, Azza and Syafiqah performed their duet acting piece which they did for forensics too. Lula and I laughed to tears when we saw that.
During the winners announcement, they annouced that S got 3rd place. Lula, Mel and I were cheering and clapping like a bunch of lunatics because she didn't win 1st. I mean, S even came back after her piano exam so she could "accept her 1st place trophy". You didn't win skank! Ha!
The dissapointed look on her face was absolutely priceless! Mel and I couldn't stop laughing! I discovered today that Mel is seriously a funny human being. She is so much fun to hang out with. So I didn't win but I don't care. I still had a lot of fun.
Guys! Sunday be there at Fridays at 12pm sharp! Can't wait!
Chou
Comments