I discovered that I have visibly sharp canine teeth.
School started off kind of rough with W scolding us for not being serious when carrying out the experiments. There were a lot of errors, misconduction and open fires. If she didn't intervine, i think we would have burned down the whole lab.
The career talk was substantially interesting. The talk on law was nice and i got a free cupcake. The accountancy talk was boring and also the doctor talk. I am deeply dissapointed that class U won drama yesterday. They seriously have no chance competing with other schools next week. And how the hell did S won best actress?? She only had like 4 lines...
I stayed back to clean up the class. I rummaged through every desk to clean up the endless stack of papers inside. The juniors have obviously have zero hygenic habits. I even sweeped the floor. The amount of dusk was horrible. No wonder we got the dirtiest class. Fuck the juniors man! You owe me, Hanan!
Chou

Comments
sape S?????
asal u kemas kelas??
tq tqq =)