
No more talk of darkness,
forget these wide-eyed fears;
I'm here, nothing can harm you,
my words will warm and calm you.
Today started off with a boring morning. I checked out the american idol performances. David Cook blew me away as usual. After watching all the videos, I downloaded half of the Phantom Of The Opera soundtrack. Then I gave up and downloaded the whole damn movie.
God, Andrew Llyod Webber is like a freaking genius! The words in every song is so deep and meaningful. Don't get me started in the melody. I mean listening to David Archuleta singing "think of me" almost drove me to tears. I don't know whether it was his voice or the song itself that made me felt that way.
My cousins came as usual. After eating pizza, they went to the Borders Sale. I didn't go but they bought me a book. Then I discovered Lana toting a gorgeous RM700 Lancel slingbag. I asked her where she got it and she told me my grandpa gave it to her last week for her birthday. I want a designer bag too!

Chou
Comments