King Miraz: Well then, Prince Edmund...
Edmund: It's King, actually.
King Miraz: I beg your Pardon.
Edmund: It's King Edmund. Just King though. Peter's the High King. [awkward pause]
Edmund: I know, it's confusing.
I went out today. Finally!! Nurul was present. All three of us watched Narnia. Nurul told me beforehand that the movie was very sarcastic and that I would totally love it. After watching it, I do totally love it. The sarcasm in that movie was so funny. Especially that little dwarf. Plus having three hot guys in one movie made it very entertaining.
I thought Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian) would steal my heart but Skandar Keynes (King Edmund) blew me off my leather boots. I use to like William Moseley (King Peter) during the first movie but now his younger brother has grown handsomely. Did you know that Skandar is the same age as we are and his middle name is Amin? Ok... TMI...
A special thanks to Mia for introducing the song ' The Call' by Regina Spektor before I watched the movie. Right when the movie ended I turned on my Ipod and listened to that song. I listened to the song througout the whole day. There is also a song from my favorite band, Switchfoot on the soundtrack. It is so cool! I am listening to it right now.
I was dissapointed that Malenka was a no show. Apprently he fell terribly ill. Now I can't stop worrying. My feet hurt like hell right now. My leather boots are gorgeous but so painful. But I did look good in them today. That was enough for me. We ate at Dome. I totally forgot that they make the best Caeser Salad there. It was delicious.
I'm stuck with my grandma this weekend. I am so bumped out because I want my mum!!! 2 months is very long people!!! I am seriously giving her a hug when I meet her nexy week. Old people! Next movie, Indiana Jones!!
Chou



Comments