I miss Darius Cuza.
Chemistry was a walk in the park. HAHA. When I came home, I suddenly had this spark in my mind that reminded me so much of Darius. I haven't written my novel for a while now. This is because everywhere I turn, a bloody test paper gets shoved in my face. I have this rule that I have to be 3 chapters ahead only then will I post one. This is so I can change some things if I'm not satisfied.
When I did open my novel this evening, I couldn't write much because of all the exam stress running through my head. I stopped during an intense fight scene so I decided to sto typing because I don't want to write a shitty fight scene. Maybe by next week I'll post the next chapter. Sorry again.
There was one thing I noticed when I had recess with Zoey today. Nurul and Jasm were not there because they were taking their accounts paper. So I sat down with Zoey and we were both discussing chemistry. As usual she would hog some of my mini sausages and take a sip of my drink. That habit of her taking my food makes me think that when I leave school, I would leave knowing that I fed my best freinds during recess.
Anyway as we were sitting there, I realized that there was only the 2 of us in that table. It was a 5K table and none of my classmates were sitting there. When I think back, whenever Zoey, Nurul, Jasm and I sit down at one of the tables, no one else would sit there except us.
Well once in a blue soem desperate hungry person would come and sit down. But mostly those people are loners. I sort of believe that we always have our "own" table. I don't think that people don't sit there because there is no space. One table can be occupied by 6 people, 8 if you're skinny. There are only 4 of us. Weird.
I take it back people! I like the Arctic Monkeys. Their music is like dirty literature. Hot!
Chou
Comments