Serena: So where's Georgina?
Chuck: You're out of luck, she just left.
Serena: Where's Dan?
Chuck: I'm out of luck, he's still here.
So after another frustrating day at school, I still managed to get some smiles. Biology was sort of knocked up because I mixed up the fibrin and fibrinogen. Damn you blood clots! The debate downstairs gave me a headache. I keep hearing the same 2 lines over and over again.
"I stand firmly on the notion that parents should be responsible for their children's behaviour!"
or
"I stay true on the fact that that parents should not be responsible for their children's behaviour!"
I think Renee was strong on them. She was fighting back like a hound dog.
Kepong: POI.... Children have there own minds. Therefore they can think for themselves on the actions they do. Parents should not be blamed because they cannot control their children's mind.
CBN: Ladies and gentleman, I have just stated that children's mind are fresh and still not fully matured. They do not know the difference between right or wrong!
Kepong: POI!! But children...
CBN: Denied! As I was saying....
I still don't know who won but I sure did see some averagely cute guys in ties. During recess, I hanged out with Zoey. Nurul didn't come and Jasm was MIA. Instead of discussing Biology, we talked about celebrity babies. Both of us think Suri Cruise and Shiloh Jolie Pitt are adorable. They were also talks about Sean Preston, Kingston Rosdale and Violet Affleck. I had loads of fun talking to her.

Chou
Comments