Kathryn: Fuck her yet?Sebastian: Working on it.
Kathryn: Loser.
Sebastian: Blow me.
Kathryn: Call me later?
I just added some crucial episodes into my Ipod. I finally converted Cruel Intentions. I just watched the first 30 minutes but man the things in that movie are D-I-R-T-Y. If you watched it on TV, you missed out on a lot of stuff. Apparently posh rich New Yorkers cuss a lot. Well they mostly use it when they are talking about sex. Which is quite a lot.
I keep wondering how does Ryan Phillipe screw all those girls but nobody labels him a manwhore. I believe his charm and sarcasm makes you forget the whole 'fucking girls' habit that he has. Seriously, can Ryan be any hotter in that movie???
For some reason, every time I turn on the TV, I see Kristen Stewart's face everywhere. Only now did I realize how gorgeous she is. Her characters mostly dress in simple ways with minimal make up but she always end up looking great. I bet she'll look awesome next to Robert in Twilight.
I'm at my dad's house right now. The feeling of not being called every 10 seconds is really liberating. I played with my brothers for like an hour today. We played with the the basketball. You couldn't bounce it because its a little deflated. We just end up throwing the ball at each other or rolling it. We even played 'Simon Says'. Afterwards we played video games and then made a castle out of blocks!
I hope this semi good mood would last a little longer. I should make a note to meet Malenka. He can make me smile and take away the negative energy for a little while. Boys are always the answer.
Chou
Comments