What raging fireshall flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door?
What sweet seduction lies before us?
I stared into those fiery eyes with desire and yet I couldn't let myself to go and indulge in it. Those eyes, his words and that burning love temps me to go deeper and deeper everytime. It was so intricate to admit it to myself but I have already past the point of no return. I was in his heart and he in mine. As daunting as it may be, I want more of him that I can imagine. But can I handle being part of this dangerous liason?
"Do you choose danger or solitude?" he asked with fire in his eyes.
"Solitude is safer than danger," I said without thought.
"Solitude can drive you into derangement," he shot back.
"So can danger. Danger can make you go insane, it can hurt you and it is completely erratic," I said , trying to make him think lucidly.
"But in danger you have me! I can keep you sane, I can heal you if you get hurt and I will always stay with you during volatile times. The difference between danger and solitude is me, " he said, emphasizing his last words.
"Remember, we crossed the line together. Now you have to choose between going into the fire or staying here by the borderline as you let fear take over you. You and I both know that it is impossible to turn back," he said as he held my hand.
"Are you not afraid of going into the fire? Are you not afraid it will consume you?" I asked.
"No because the fire in my heart is greater then any blaze that can consume me. I am only afraid if the fire in your heart towards me fade into ashes," he said sincerely as his cold hands caress my cheek.
"Is that the only thing you're afraid of?" I asked, tempted to go deeper.
" Truth be told, solitudes frightens me. Thats why I choose danger."
Should I stay in the safe world of solitude?
Or should I step into the dangerous raging fire of his love?
Comments