I'm caught between the devil and the angel that I used to be
This past weekend was a bore. I tried my best to study but failed miserably. God save me for tomorrow! I didn't go tot school today. I bet half the class wasn't there. My grandfather got admitted to the hospital which is so tragic and the timing could not be anymore perfect.
I visited him just now. It's nice to see that he still has his sense of humour when we arrived. I really hope he gets better. Anyway I watched th new episode of Gossip Girl. God episode 15 sent me into a frenzy of rage! Georgina Sparks should be shot to death! If you think that Blair was bitch, then Georgina is an even bigger one!!
Believe me, then scandals are bigger and bigger! I can't wait for the next episode.... I really want to know what happens... Gossip Girl aside, I wish all of you the best of luck for tomoroow. But obviously I need it more than you do.
Chou

Comments
gler burokkk
ahhh sume org nak scandal!!
i nak gakk!!