Here I go,
So dishonestly leave a note for you my only one,
And I no you can see right through me,
So let me go and you will find someone.
You know there is no point in turning on the television during a weekday afternoon cause there is nothing to watch! I'm back in the torture chamber which is my grandma's house. I was bored to death today. I watched Friends on TV which was hilarious. I think I'm gonna download the episode where Brad Pitt was a guest star.
I continued watching Cruel Intension. Did anyone know that there was a steamy sex scene and lesbian kiss scene in that movie? Now that I have all the time in the world, I suddenly got a writer's block. It takes me 20 minutes to write one sentence of my novel. Its making me very frustrated.
The only great part of today was that I got some new clothes from my mum who came back from Indonesia. I bet if I go to her house, it would be full of designer wear. Its funny because yesterday when were hanging around Sunway, I saw this cool black t-shirt with a red superman logo in front. It was more of a t-shirt for my sister but I thought it looked cute. So today, one of the shirts my mum baught us was a black red logo superman t-shirt.
Now i'm gonna go read Legacy.
The new chapter of Love, Lies & Legacy 2 is out. Sorry it took 2 months.
Chou
Comments