In my heart was filled
It's like I knew
From the very start
That you were every other part of me
Last night instead of studying, I watched 3 episodes of one tree hill back to back. Jamie Scott is practically the smartest and cutest 4 year old ever! The songs in the series are so heatfelt. I downloaded like almost all of them. Now I am addicted to Jason Walker.
Music has always been something close to my heart since i was young. I always beleived that music is one of the reasons I am here now, sane and well. Honestly, all those bad moments in my life were healed thanks to music. Believe me, when I am sad or angry or happy, the first thing I do is listen to music. It seems to be the only thing that can calm me down. This is why I can't practically live without my Ipod.
The great thing about music is that once in a while you find a song. A song that can give you the most incredible impact and you only have to listen to the first few seconds. Whenever that happens to me, it feels like something is cradeling my heart and that every single word of the song is carved into it. It is the most satisfying feeling. This is what happened to me an hour ago when I first heard You Fill My Heart by Jason Walker. Now I can't help but smile all the time.
I hope you guys get to feel this one day with a song that beats together with your heart.
Chou
Comments