Are you sure you got the right Bitch?
So today was a little OK compared to yesterday. I was dissapointed at my BM marks but was surprise because I got the highest. Who would have known? Big props to Alin and Jiah for helping me out a lot when it comes to forming BM sentences.
I spent another boring hour at the Magazine Club. I end up writing my survey and the first person to write it was Bree and Woogy. Bree was especially honest in that survey. I did not know that inside that cute little petite head lay a lot of mischief.
I went back with Mia. We went to have lunch at Ampang Park. It turms out the La Manila restaurant there was closed down. Now where am I suppose to buy great fried Kuey Teow? So we went to Dlite. I have passed that place numerous times and inhaled the awesome smell of laksa. So today since I was hungry , I ordered one bowl. I believe its one of the best laksa i have ever eaten. The other place where hey serve great laksa was at JJ One Utama.
I bonded with Mia. We talked about all the fucked up stuff that happened to us the pass week. But instead of feeling frustrated, we end up laughing a lot. I guess we looked at the misfortune in a funny way. We also discuss about her never ending boy dilemmas.
Fifa sent me all the pictures I took before school ended. I edited some and then my sister used the computer and started to fiddle around with the pictures. It turns out her work is so much better than mine. I think we are going to use her design.
I'm currently searching for a bad ass car for my novel. I want a sleek european car that can make the owner driving it seem so bad ass. You know, a car for a bad boy. Rafa's idea was an Audi like the one in Ironman. I came across a few and they do look good. But the porsche below is catching my eye. Any suggestion ya'll? By the way, the car that Edward gave Bella in Breaking Dawn was a Mercedes S600 Guard. I don't like it. It looks like a car that big time CEOs drive. Completely unsuitable for an 18 year old teenager. See the silver mercedes below.
Chou


Comments