Honesty
Is what you need
It sets you free
Like someone to save you
Let it go
Today I discovered that I so need to brush up on my BM. Chemistry after school was fun for me. Teacher was in a light mood and she even joked around. I was discussing with Nurul and Zoey that I keep listening to semi-lesbian songs lately. Apparently they like those kind of songs too. What Zoey said was- "It's just a phase we all go through."
Lesbian phase. Odd......
Afterwards reality hit me. I needed a dose of it. I think this past week has been a big eye opener for me. But this does not mean I am completely going to change. I'll tone it down but I'm not going lose it instantly. I think this time i'm going to do what I did back in from 3. That plan worked for me. It was hard but I got through it.
Sympathy is deeply felt for the sanctimonious.
A big hug to all my Bs. Thanks for waking me up and thanks for staying.
Chou
Comments