But I can't figure it out
Just how to make it perfect for you
But, I'm closer than I was
Yesterday
I haven't been to Times Square for quite some time now. I think the last time I went there was during Syafiqah'a birthday 2 years ago. The amount of LBs there were uncountable. They were everywhere and they looked horrible. My eyes were literally burning from all the fashion disasters that walked that mall.
I was there with my sister and dad. We went and watched Indiana Jones. All the LBs were busy lining up to watch Apa Kata Hati? There were so many poser dudes there walking around acting all swag with their RM6 Chanel sunglasses on. Seriously, panas sangat ke kat dalam Times Square tu?
My dad made a joke when we were eating lunch saying, "When you see a guy wearing shades inside a mall, go up to him and give him 50 cents. Then say to him- Kesian orang buta ni." That made my sister and I laugh so hard.
We went around browsing for a while. My dad was so surprised to find dresses that only cost 10 bucks. There was even a store where everything inside was sold for 15 bucks. Some of the clothes actually look good. If I brought some money, I would have bought some very cute tops and blouses.
Indiana Jones was not as good as Ironman. Harrison Ford looked ancient in the movie. Shia gave it some kick. If he wasn't in the movie, I would not have watched it. I really liked Cate's accent in the movie. One of the most funny parts of the movie is when Mutt constantly keeps brushing his hair.
In the sea of posers there were 2 fallen angles with a good sense of style and define biceps. Walking to the restaurant, we saw one guy in an oxford and a skinny tie. He was tall and I kept whispering to my sister- Stop staring at him, stop staring at him! The other guy we saw at the restaurant. My sister has 'fallen' in love with him. Apparently he was pushing his sister who was in a wheelchair. He had nice biceps. Seriously.....
Chou
Comments