
Everything's wrong,
Nothing's going right,
Just know that I'm not hard to find.
So just say the word and I'll race to you tonight
and I'll be right there by your side holding on.
Ok I know i said in the last post that the trip to the Islamic Museum was going to be completely boring. But honestly, it wasn't all bad. I learned a lot I guess. We went to the Power For Women convention where they showcase all the powerful women in Islam. The normal girls were there like Khadijah and Aishah.
There was also the Queen of Sheba, Che Siti Wan Kembang, Tun Fatimah, Mumtaz Mahal and an empress named Zubaydah. I was a little surprised to see a woman with a name exactly like mine. I have heard and read the history of her. She was the wife of Harun Ar-Rashid. I think we learned about him in history or agama... Anyway she built a huge canal that provided water to the people of Mecca. It was big deal back then. There is a few things we have in common like the fact we both love literature and historians wrote this about her....
Though her living was regal and her magnificence and splendour was unparalleled in the precincts of the royalties. On the one hand thousands of dinars were spent on her single dress, her footwears were studded with diamonds and pearls and her palaces were lighted with candles of amber.
So she's sort of high maintenance and materialistic like me. Figures....
Afterwards we went to The Curve for lunch. I ate Ceaser Salad with saute wild mushrooms. Seriously, the best ceaser salad you can get is at Dome and Le Marche. I wanted to try the crepe suzette but I was to full. The last time I ate crepe was at the gourmet restuarant Chalet. The french chef cooked it in front of me. It tasted so good.
So has anybody seen the new McD/ Euro 08 advertisement where one of our 'beloved' schoolmate is acting in? I have nothing against her and she is one of the few people from Q's group that i actually like. But no offence, she looks fat and her voice sounds like a man's voice. Sorry for the harshness but I just had to let it out.
Katherine Heigl, your husband is a musical genius and his songs never fail to make my heart melt.
Chou
Comments