Vanity is so secure in the heart of man that everyone wants to be admired: even I who write this, and you who read this- Blaise Pascal
So this past week, everyone keeps asking me whether or not I am going to the Summer Splash this weekend. The answer to that question is NO. The reason I'm not going is because I do not choose to go and because I'm going to a wedding in Raub. I was offered to go there by friends but I still said no.
I firmly believe that the Summer Splash is a social gathering that emphasize solely on showing off your so called hot body. It is an event where people come wearing almost nothing to show to the world and especially the opposite sex that their body is worth looking for. Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I want to go to a disgusting vanity fair full of half naked people?
Don't try to convince me that the party is a place to have fun and meet new people. Yeah, I admit that these are the partial reasons why the event is held in the first place. But seriously, people go there just to show off.
My friends are currently starving themselves and intensively working out just to fit in a new bikini. They all want to have bodies like Paris Hilton or Gisele Bundchen. They believe that by having a hot body makes them acceptable in the society. Plus showing it off in a skimpy swimsuit will upgrade your status. Can somebody be that shallow or inane?
Grow up people! Then there is the other stupid bunch who know that the have fats and cellulites hanging off the asses but still want to go there and show some skin. Where is your dignity? I do not even want to start with those people cause they clearly have problems and they need to get it fix.
Critisizing aside, I just watched the movie The Number 23. It is sort of freaky and it seeps into your brain way after you've seen it. You get to see a different side of Jim Carrey. He is more serious and his protrayal as an insane person worked for me.
Later I flipped through the OK magazine my mum bought. The cover was graced by Britney Spears and her 2 kids. God those pictures of Sean and Jayden are so cute. Jayden has the most beautiful green eyes and Sean has perfectly shaped lips. Those kid will definitely grow up to be total heart throbs.
So this past week, everyone keeps asking me whether or not I am going to the Summer Splash this weekend. The answer to that question is NO. The reason I'm not going is because I do not choose to go and because I'm going to a wedding in Raub. I was offered to go there by friends but I still said no.
I firmly believe that the Summer Splash is a social gathering that emphasize solely on showing off your so called hot body. It is an event where people come wearing almost nothing to show to the world and especially the opposite sex that their body is worth looking for. Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I want to go to a disgusting vanity fair full of half naked people?
Don't try to convince me that the party is a place to have fun and meet new people. Yeah, I admit that these are the partial reasons why the event is held in the first place. But seriously, people go there just to show off.
My friends are currently starving themselves and intensively working out just to fit in a new bikini. They all want to have bodies like Paris Hilton or Gisele Bundchen. They believe that by having a hot body makes them acceptable in the society. Plus showing it off in a skimpy swimsuit will upgrade your status. Can somebody be that shallow or inane?
Grow up people! Then there is the other stupid bunch who know that the have fats and cellulites hanging off the asses but still want to go there and show some skin. Where is your dignity? I do not even want to start with those people cause they clearly have problems and they need to get it fix.
Critisizing aside, I just watched the movie The Number 23. It is sort of freaky and it seeps into your brain way after you've seen it. You get to see a different side of Jim Carrey. He is more serious and his protrayal as an insane person worked for me.
Later I flipped through the OK magazine my mum bought. The cover was graced by Britney Spears and her 2 kids. God those pictures of Sean and Jayden are so cute. Jayden has the most beautiful green eyes and Sean has perfectly shaped lips. Those kid will definitely grow up to be total heart throbs.
Inside the magazine, there was a picture of Laura Leighton at the Screen Guild Awards. She was wearing a strapless navy blue dress by Carolina Herrera. The freaky thing is that in my novel, I wrote that Sienna wore a navy blue strapless short dress by Carolina Herrera. There was even a part where I wrote that Darius brought the dress to her and Sienna even took of her clothes and put on the dress in front of him.
I made up the dress in the novel, it was just a vision of a gorgeous dress that I imagined. I have never seen a similar dress nor did I take the design from some other designer. I wrote that the dress was made by Carolina Herrera because she usually makes these tremendously structured dresses that are classic and elegant. Never did I thought that the dress would actually existed.
Chou


Comments