So kiss me goodbye,
I can the venom in your eyes.
I can the venom in your eyes.
So today was fun. I was sick and my vision was blurry throughout the morning. Thank god I had some extra panadol which doped me up good for a couple of hours. We didn't learn much today. Most of the teachers were not present.
Our new EST teacher came in and we started taking pictures with her. She saw us playing around with Fifa's camera and decided to join in on the vainness. I hope that I took everyones potrait picture. I don't want to miss out anyone. Well to the bunch that never came during the scheduled photography sessions, its your freaking loss.
After school we had a photo shoot with the whole class. Well everyone who was able to stay back and whoever was present that day. We played around with the balloons and especially the beautifully decorated board. I can't wait to get the pictures ans see how good they look!
I think we're going to have a kiss ass magazine spread. Well I hope we can.
Chou
Comments