In Rome, do what the Romans do. Even if its their choice of footwear.
School was spent organizing a breakfast buffet at the back of the class in the middle of the morning. Everyone got out there foods brought from home, laid them out for all to eat. It was like a freaking picnic, all of us sitting on the floor chatting and dipping our nuggets in chilli sauce.
The funny part was when Hanan hollered 'cikgu datang!' and all of us scrambled to get up and hide all the delicious evidence. It was simply hilarious. Afterwards I had a bad case of gastric and was mostly in pain throughout the day.
Finally affer school, I got my shoes and now I'm flat broke. I think my purchase this afternoon was my biggest investment on footwear, using my own money since 2005. It didn't have the colour that I wanted but it was a good buy. I absolutely love the design and I am so wearing it to cheer comp.
I'm not the type that has to follow the 'IT thing of the season' trend but these sandals were in every freaking fashion magazine I turn to. So as a self proclaimed fashionista, I had to go and buy them. No matter what the cost was. The sandals are famous in earth tone colours. From black to brown and gold. But I chose a different way and bought mine in bright reddish-pink. Now i will totally stand out.
Afterwards Nurul and I went strolling at Kino. God, the amount of new books that I want to read were uncountable. But this is the period of time where revision books are the ones we should paying attention too. I felt so frustrated that I was going to put all the books I wanted on hold until after SPM. Damn it!
Dinner was spent watching the Wimbledon finals with my grandfather. I didn't understand the scoring but I was interested in the way they hit the ball. Plus I never noticed how cute Rafael Nadal is. Thank god he won! Finally he has a Wimbledon title.
Chou
Comments