I can't stop thinking of Darius Cuza.
Let me clarify that I did not come to school due to health reasons and not cowardly reasons. I was actually looking forward to the spot talk. I had a speech ready and all. But sickness randomly attacked me which made me suffer for 2 days.
I went to the doctor because of abdominal pain. He suspected it was my appendix so he sent me to a hospital and made me see a surgeon. Since appendicitis cannot be diagnosed easily so he had to do numerous tests on me. I went through an x-ray, blood test, urine test and my favorite was the ultrasound. I had my first ultrasound when i was 17 and i wasn't even pregnant!
I felt like I was a patient in the House series. You know, when the doctors don't know whats wrong with you so they do like a gazillion tests on you. My final diagnosis is severe constipation. They gave me this nasty medicine that is still hanging in my mouth right now. No need to tell you what happened next. But let me tell you that the pass 18 hours was spent in immense pain.
The interesting part of this whole agonizing experience is my doctor. When I arrived, I thought I was going to get this old looking dude with glasses and jowls on his face. Instead I got the McDreamy of Tawakal Hospital. Personally I didn't like swoon or drooled or anything. I was just surprised that this young dude could be a general surgeon.
He's built in a huggable teddy bear kind of way, clean face, no facial hair, nice teeth and can communicate in english. In reality he's like every middle age woman's dream. The effects he has on the nurses was astounding. The nurses even have a codename for him. It was like watching the malaysian version of Grey's Anatomy.
Pray for my health guys because in this amount of pain, i desperatele need it. Thanks.
Chou
Comments