And by the way, your lip gloss is so not glossy anymore.
So I slept at 2 yesterday because I was watching Camp Rock. Finally!!! The story is like way way better than HSM and HSM 2 combine. My sister and I were swooing over Joe from start to finish. We both looked like 2 overly lusted teenagers. God that smile of his!! Makes me want to have an adorable boyfriend that can play the guitar and sing Gotta Find You to me all the time.
Nothing interesting happened at school today. Zoey and Nurul tried on their newly printed shirts. They look awesome. I absolutely love mine. I'm currently thinking of other mean and sarcastic things to say on my shirt. Maybe I'll start collecting statement t-shirts from now on.
Zoey said she bought a statement t-shirt at The Curve. It says 'I only look innocent' at the front. Its a cool statement but it would not suit me because I look mean and I am mean. Zoey looks like a freaking angel but she's secretly mean. It would be more appropiate if she wore it.
People! Go watch Camp Rock!!!
Chou

Comments