You turn the temperature hotter
'Cause I'm burnin' up
Burnin' up
For you baby
Today was like a complete waste of time in school. We barely learned anything thanks to the never ending absence of teachers. I sat next to Nys today. It was fun becase she's like a smarty pants and she can explain stuff that I don't understand.
Bio was like a snore fest for me. Miss F asked to explain the process of double fertilisation but she kept interupting me every 2 sentences. I went to school with my Juicy sweater and now its all wet and stained. Mum would kill me is she found out that the sweater is in a dirty state right now.
We didn't get to have our special picnic today because there was no free time to do it. Maybe we'll have one tomorrow. I hope we can slot some eating/bonding time during the periods where the teachers are M.I.A.
I had a weird encounter with a guy at the Dang Wangi station today. I was watching Clueless in my Ipod when this guy came up and asked me if I went to school at CBN. Then he asked me if I knew this girl, S. I did know her. We're not close but we do eventually talk. Anyway the dude told me that S dumped him about a month ago because of another guy.
Do I look like a punching bag for you to express your rage towards your ex girlfriend who happens to be my schoolmate? What the hell? Sheesh....
So we talked for a while and I told him I was sorry for his misfortune of getting dumped for another. I never knew S was that kind of girl, ya know? The dude than continued to say that he was pissed off and he wanted to punch that no-life-inconsiderate-cold-ex-girlfirend of his. It was sort of entertaining to watch him be mad and stutter everytime he tried to answer me in english. Seriously, just because I talk in english doesn't mean you have to reply in english. I understand malay too....
Currently embracing the words of: Burnin Up by Jonas Brothers
Chou
Comments