You're the missing piece I need
Today was sort of fun. It wasn't as loud in class as it use to be. The first half of the day was spent doing nothing except reading story books. Then after recess, we made soap in chemistry. Instead of red colored soap, ours was pink.
Daddy wasn't around so we spent the last 2 periods doing the analysis for add maths. My marks pissed me off like hell for some reason. I went home with Mia to try to calm myself down. In the end I end up sitting at the Dang Wangi station, reading the latest Kate Brian until 2.15.
In the LRT back home, there was a bunch of johanians with odd attitudes. I was too pissed off to even look at them. But they kept saying things out loud like they have a problem with me reading in the train. Strange bunch of males they are.
Chou
Comments