If you want me,
You're gonna have to break the bank tonight.
So there was the 'teknik menjawab soalan' for BM today. I think starting from this week, we're gonna attend a lot of teknik menjawab seminars. The dude who presented the speech was funny. He wasn't the boring type. Plus he has a habit of remembering a lot of details about a lot of stuff. I wish I had a brain like him.
He apparently asked us to go to this seminar this weekend. Everyone jumped in and I think almost all the form 5s are going. Plus the when the words SAB came out from his mouth, eyes were sparkling at the thought of being in a room with SABians. Male SABians, I mean.
That whole seminar thing reminded me of the first time I got to know Zoey. I met her at a seminar way back in form 1. I remembered everything vividly like the colour of Zoey's top, what i was wearing, the atmosphere, the freezing temperature and even the phone she was using. It brought back a lot of memories.
I now have 8 songs from Katy Perry's album. Her songs are awesome plus the lyrics are so witty and open. I think her use of words and the sound of modern age pop makes her a great artist. Try listening to Thinking Of You. Plus I can't get over the fact that she's so beautiful. She also looks a lot like Zoey DesChanel.


Chou
Comments